Corporate Support Packages
Partnering To Catalyze Your Internal Gender Diversity Efforts
Effective, Data-Informed, Flexible
Are you looking for support and inspiration with your internal gender diversity efforts? You’re not alone. While many companies have taken the bold step of launching internal women’s groups, many of those involved are doing it in addition to their day job, with their success relying on volunteer effort and leadership support. At Leading Ladies Of… we are providing solutions to this challenge through our Corporate Support Packages. Developed using insight from our members, and designed by accredited professionals we offer:
1. Virtual & in-person workshops, webinars, and masterminds.
2. Recorded workshops.
3. Leadership development curriculums.
4. Access to our cross-company Summits, Leadership Labs & programs.
5. Coaching, guidance & assistance for your womens’ group leadership team.
Thought provoking, engaging, and uplifting are just three of many words to describe the quality of training delivered by Fiona & her team. At Applied Composites we are thrilled to have their guidance as we expand the breadth and depth of our gender diversity efforts.
69% of our members joined to focus on their leadership skills
A survey at our last virtual summit revealed that the top skills they wanted to focus on are confidence. executive presence, & influencing skills.
Resources for your internal gender diversity groups
Our programs are designed to complement your existing activities, not replace them. They enable you to:
- Utilize our proven content & best practices developed on actual feedback from our community.
- Save time and effort on developing materials for each group session.
- Avoid volunteer burnout.
- Allow satellite sites / dispersed geographic teams to participate in their own time zones.
How It Works
We have a comprehensive set of options, which you can tailor to meet the needs of your organization
- Initial consultation to establish your current and future desired state
- Review the different ‘elements’ we offer
- You select which elements will help you meet your goals; can be a combination of:
- Internal company activities with Leading Ladies Of… content.
- Cross-company elements, e.g. tickets to summits and labs, places in our programs.
- Sponsorship & / or diversity group leadership support.
4.We execute together & review progress
Why Trust Us?
Our Founder has been commited to leadership development, especially that of women, since 2007. She draws on hands-on business experience, training & coaching expertise, and lessons learned from playing an integral role on the Rolls-Royce Women’s board.
- PCC coach, qualified teacher & facilitator
- Experienced with Employee Resource Groups (5+ yrs)
- Personallty Implemented diversity group coaching & mentoring programs
- Produced many live and virtual programs and events for women
- Gender Intelligence Ambassador
- Rapid leadership trajectory at Rolls-Royce