Are you a woman in a senior leadership position? Or perhaps you even own the company.
Either way, there’s one thing most of you will likely share in common: it’s lonely at the top.
While researching ways Leading Ladies Of… could support women in expanding their leadership we were met with the question, ‘What about me. I’m a woman at the top, who mentors me?’ From our extensive network of female leaders in aerospace it became alarmingly clear that many women are operating as an island – unaware of the plethora of female business owners and senior leaders operating in the industry. So we are setting about addressing that gap that senior women face in mentorship and are creating ways leading women can support each other and learn from leaders beyond their existing sphere of influence. Enter: Mentor Masterminds!
A mastermind is a peer-to-peer mentoring group where two or more people come together in harmony to solve common problems, with input and advice from other group members. Through a combination of brainstorming, peer accountability and education, members enhance their business and personal success. Through a committed an confidential environment, participants are willing to give and receive advice in the context of honesty, respect and compassion.
Even when you are masterminding for someone else, you are learning. Everyone has similar challenges, it’s just that the situations, people and players are different.
Mentor Masterminds are open to Small to Medium Enterprise Founders, company Presidents / CEOs, & Vice Presidents of larger companies. We will also consider the opportunity for one male ally at a senior level, and one woman outside of the ‘typical’ industry ecosystem to join the mastermind, on the basis of offering additional perspectives and creating more allies in the industry.
- Stronger Networks
- Personal & Professional Growth
- Increased Level Of Success
- Enhanced understanding between OEMs and SMEs
How It Works
- Monthly virtual sessions, each 90 minutes, 6-8 participants
- Each session includes teaching, ‘hot-seating’ and solutioning, accountability reviews
- Guided and facilitated by a highly credentialed coach with a background in the industry
- Optional second session quarterly for members of all operating masterminds to attend
- Optional annual retreat (additional fee)
- 1:1 Goal setting coaching session – month 1
- 1:1 Mid-year coaching review – month 6
- Complimentary PCG place to reach back through the glass ceiling and lift others
- Complimentary pass to annual summit
Have you climbed that ladder? Broke that ceiling? Made it to the top and felt alone? Senior Leader Masterminds has helped connect me with other women in executive roles that I can bounce ideas off, get advice from, and become a better leader myself. True power women, powering women!
Schedule a 15-minute consult: Provide your availability below, or contact LeadingLadies@mckayunlimited.com for scheduling.
By providing the following information, we will be able to identify a Mastermind grup that best serves your needs. This information will be held confidentially by McKay Unlimited.